TO GET A WHOLE ALLIANCE INTO YOUR EVE CONTACT MANAGEMENT LIST AND MARKED WITH “TERRIBLE STANDING”:
When playing Eve,
1) Go to the upper left of the eve window and click on “Neocom Window” (see #1 in image below)
2) Highlight “Social” (see #2 in image below)
3) Click on “Corporation” (see #3 in image below)
4) When you click on “Corporation”, a “Corporation” window will appear. (see #4 in image below)
5) Click on “Alliances” tab. (see #5 in image below)
6) Click on the “Rankings” tab. (see #6 in image below)
7) Click the “Show All” button at the bottom of the window. (see #7 in image below) Allow it to show all alliances and ignore the time warning.
8) Scroll to the desired alliance to be marked as “terrible” and click. (In this example we are using the alliance “CODE.”). (see #8 in image below)
9) The “Contact Management” window will appear. Click on the red box and “Terrible Standing” will appear. (see #9 in image below)
10) Click “Edit Contact”. (see #10 in image below)
Now whenever a member of that alliance (In this example the CODE. Alliance)
is in the same solar system as you they will show red in the local chat window.
Although a lot harder and more time-consuming to do, it still is not a bad idea to add each character separately due to the fact that ganking characters often leave their corporation, and the new guild may not be allied with the alliance that you marked as bad standing.